Site Manager (Facades Package)
|Job Title:||Site Manager (Facades Package)|
|Salary:||£220 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 17:30|
Site Manager needed
25 Week contract.
25 week contract on offer for an experienced and self-sufficient Site Manager to work on a residential development close to Stratford in East London.
The role will be predominantly to act as the Site Manager responsible for looking after the facades and stonework packages on a residential development.
Experience required for this Site Manager role.
- Residential project experience is preferable but not essential.
- You must have experience managing the facades package on a construction project.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Site Manager.
- Main contractor or specialist facades sub-contractor background is essential.
What's on offer for the right Site Manager?
- £220 to £300 per day depending on experience
- 25 week contract with a secure notice period
- There is a strong possibility you could be moved over to another project thereafter.
If you wish to be considered for this Site Manager position and you have the required skillset please send your CV as a matter of urgency as this is a live requirement. I have interview slots for this week and next week.
Please send your CV to Lewis Murphy at Project Resource at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£200 - £275 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum