Site Manager - Housing
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Housing|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £61000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 08:05|
Site Manager - Housing
Housing Development in Birmingham
Our client is a leading Housebuilder with many regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c500 units per annum from their West Midlands regional office.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Site Manager who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects. You will have operational responsibility for a single live project at any one time and will work closely within an established Commercial team.
Key Responsibilities: Site Manager - Housing
- Co-ordination & Site induction of all Sub-contractors on site
- Comply and implement companies Health, Safety & Environmental policy
- Work closely with site based Quantity Surveyor to ensure projects are a commercial and contractual success
- Liaise with Sales department to ensure delivery of the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide visiting Contracts Manager with monthly update on progress via formal monthly meetings
Benefits: Site Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
- Discount on property purchase
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #56498 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.