Site Manager - Housing
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Housing|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £61000 per annum + Plus Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 17:06|
Site Manager - Housing
New Housing Development in Rugby
Our client is a long-established privately-owned Housebuilder with a history of successfully delivering prestigious Housing Developments in the South Midlands. Due to significant growth and the operating patch evolving, our client has recently launched a West Midlands regional office and already have 3 Developments owned by the new region due to location.
In addition, our client has recently secured a new development in Rugby, which will be on site for c2 years.
Due to the launch of the new region, they are actively seeking a Site Manager who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects. You will have operational responsibility for 1 live project at any one time and will work closely within an established Commercial team.
Key Responsibilities: Site Manager - Housing
- Co-ordination & Site induction of all Sub-contractors on site
- Comply and implement companies Health, Safety & Environmental policy
- Work closely with site Quantity Surveyor to ensure projects commercial and contractual success
- Liaise with Sales department to ensure delivery of the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide visiting Contracts Manager with monthly update on progress via formal monthly meetings
Benefits: Site Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
- Discount on property purchase
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #45986 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's