Site Manager (Rail & Civils)
|Job Title:||Site Manager (Rail & Civils)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + car, fuel card, pension|
|Contact Name:||Harry Holloway-Pratt|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2017 16:18|
An ambitious Site Manager is required to join an expanding civil engineering company to work on their London and South East Rail sites. Projects will vary in value but will tend to be in the region £1mil to £10mil.
- Work closely with Project Manager on site.
- Maintain Site diary and records.
- Manage and maintain high health & safety standards.
- Progress reporting.
- Manage sub-contractors.
- Site inductions & meetings.
- Manage plant & labour.
- Liaise with designer and client when required.
- Previous rail and civil project experience
- Ideally hold a Degree (equivalent) or have relevant site experience
- Available and happy to travel across London and the South East
- Hold a UK driving license
Whats on offer
- £35,000 to £42,000 basic salary
- Company car
- Fuel card
If this opportunity is of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0118 952 2240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 - £400 per day
£350 - £400 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Great benefits package
Senior Project Manager
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
M&E Project Manager
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
£300 - £480 per day