A market leading Structural Steelwork Contractor is currently looking for a Site Managers to be based on projects around the UK.
Working on projects including education, healthcare and residential high-rise upto £5m(Sub-contract value)in value.
- Day to day site management, direction and co-ordination of all site activities carried out by the company and its sub-contractors, with particular focus on health and safety, planning, programming and co-ordination with the company's off-site activities
- On-site management and control of the company's site operations, both of in-house and sub-contracted activities
- Day-to-day monitoring, recording and documentation of the company's site activities including compilation of site progress reports
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of steel construction methods and practice in a management role
- Demonstrable experience in the planning and programming of steel work (and associated packages) installation
- Demonstrable experience in the production of risk assessments, method statements, and associated site documentation
- Demonstrable experience in the erection of the majority of the steel structures and operations, in particular high rise structures, medium rise and city centre structures, refurbishment type work including welding operations
- CSCS Card
- CPCS Appointed Person - lifting operations(preferred)
West Midlands, England, £40000 - £45000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
Our client is a specialist external envelope sub-contractor who und...
Brighton, East Sussex, Up to £0.00 per day + Negotiable
We are currently working with a client who are seeking a freelance ...
Project Manager (Facade)
Birmingham, West Midlands, £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + plus bens
Leading Curtain-Walling and Facade Contrator is looking to appoint ...