|Job Title:||Site Secretary|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 16:46|
My client is looking for a Project Administrator to work on a site in near Warwickshire.
Duration: 12 months
Hours: 36 per week
Rate: £10-12 per hour
The role involves general administration duties including:
- Providing administration support to the Project Manager and site team.
- Filing and typing, liaison with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Greeting site visitors and organising site diary.
- Distributing any changes/variations to the relevant site teams.
- Ensure that all site documentation and paperwork is kept in order.
Requirements for this role:
- Previous experience as a Site Secretary/Administrator, preferably for a construction main contractor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including word, excel and email.
- 4Projects software experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Pleasant, approachable and flexible team player who has a strong work ethic and is willing to be mobile.
- CSCS Card (desirable)
Please send your CV directly to email@example.com or apply via this job board.
* Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Up to £0.00 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package