I am looking for a highly experienced Highway Supervisor to work for a Tier 1 contractor based in Hampshire.
You must have extensive experience working in the highways industry, general knowledge of network operations and scheme delivery on high speed road.
You will be assisting the Delivery Manager in the role of Supervisor.
Roles & Responsibilities -Ensure that appropriate site inductions are carried out and recorded
- Carry out regular start of shift and end of shift Site Briefings
- Liaise with the Area Managers and Road space Manager regarding co-ordination and integration of Works
- Provide assistance with monitoring progress of site works
- Assist with the Production of the quality plan and adhere to the procedures -Assist with the preparation and maintenance of Construction Phase Plans -Assist with the recording and valuation of the work
Desired experience -An appreciation of asset management.
-Ability to lead a team.
-Ability to work to instructions. Essential
-Valid current CSCS (minimum Supervisor level) and CITB, SSSTS Certification.
- This is a long term freelance / contract role
- Day Rate depending on experience will range from £180 per day to £220 per day based on 8 hour shift.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £250 per day
I am recruiting for a large regional contaractor who is looking for...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Position: Site Manager Location: North West Salary: £45,000 - £55,0...
Wigan, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Site Manager required - Wigan - Up to £50k + package One of our reg...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £51000 per annum
Role: Site Manager Location: Manchester Salary: £50,000 + Car Allow...