|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000.00 per annum + + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 20:32|
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum + benefits
Job Ref: DR70067
An international specialist M&E contractor are actively seeking an experienced CSA Site Supervisor to work on a large and complex Data Centre construction project based in East Berkshire.
For any CSA Site Supervisor who does not live local, a daily allowance or accommodation is potentially on offer to help cover costs working away from home.
The Site Supervisor must be from a CSA background and offer a proven track record in delivering construction projects either in a Site Supervisor or Site Manager position. The Data Centre project, worth in excess of £100M is based in East Berkshire with easy links to the M4 and London,
The Responsibilities of the Site Supervisor
The CSA Site Supervisor will be expected to:
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Safety Advisor, including set up, management of and closing out of file
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Project Manager and team including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect to company and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that minutes are taken in the weekly meeting with sub-contractors.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan - all with the Support of your Project team
- Issue Daily Report to the Project Manager
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Review drawings and setting out details
- Produce builders works drawings for services
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
Experience required of the M&E Site Manager
The CSA Site Supervisor MUST have the following:
- Live SMSTS or CSCS card
- Health & Safety certificate
- Ideally Data Centre project experience, if not critical systems project experience
- Must be CSA bias
- Must offer a proven track record in delivering construction projects within a Site Supervisor or Site Manager remit
To apply for the position of CSA Site Supervisor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's