|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Harry Holloway-Pratt|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2017 08:46|
A specialist construction contractor is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their expanding team. They will consider applicants at either a junior or senior level and have the flexibility of working in 1 of 4 offices across the UK.
You will be tasked with working closely with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the project and offer advice and provide guidance on technical and quality compliance helping to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
This opportunity will allow you to work across a number of sectors within the building envelope and facade remit including healthcare, aviation, stadia, infrastructure, residential and industrial.
- Preparation of thermal, acoustic and structural calculations using 2/3DFEA analysis or other suitable methods.
- Ensured engineering is completed on time and to budget
- Review, check and endorse system test data
- Carry out Engineering reviews for tender
- Assist the Estimating department during tender process - reviews, calculations & reports
- Attend design meetings & tender review meetings
- Work with technical and design teams
- Inspect and review the installation fabrication process
- Offer onsite technical guidance and resolution of engineering related problems
- 3 years' experience working with a specialist facade or envelope design office
- Facade engineering design experience
- Familiarity with facade systems and design
- Extensive structural engineering building design on multi-disciplinary building envelope projects
- Experience of thermal, acoustic and fire performance systems
- Ability to work with strict budgets and tight deadlines
- BSc in Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered or near chartered (dependent on experience)
What's on offer
- £30,000 - £50,000 basic salary (Dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Yearly bonus
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday + BH
If this opportunity is of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's