|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 13:46|
Sub Agent - North West:
I have a requirement for several Sub Agents to join a top main contractor, on long term civil engineering work in the North West. You will ideally be located in one of the following areas Manchester, Warrington, Rochdale, St Helens or find them commutable
The successful Sub Agent, will have prior experience in a civil engineering environment. Preferably experience in highways, junction improvements, transportation networks, new roads. With very successful relationships with various clients you will have long term work and progression within the area.
With projects currently in pre-construction stage you will be able to see the project right through to deliver.
You will be responsible to develop the project through Target cost and the construction phase
- At least 3 years' experience in a post-grad engineering role within a main construction contractor
- Experience in highways, earthworks, drainage, groundworks, structures, roadworks duties
- Understand the organisational business management systems and processes
- Understand the principles of accident and incident investigation
- Need a current driving licence
- CSCS card
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualified
- Basic salary of up £45,000 depending on individual experience
- Package including: car, pension, healthcare
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are a diversity and equality recruiter.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.