|Job Title:||Sub Agent|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£42500 - £48000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 09:56|
About the role
I have a requirement for several Sub Agents to join a top main contractor, on long term civil engineering work in the North West. The Sub Agent will ideally be located in one of the following areas Manchester, Warrington, Rochdale, St Helens or find them commutable.
The successful Sub Agent, will have prior experience in a civil engineering environment. Preferably experience in highways, junction improvements, transportation networks, new roads. With very successful relationships with various clients you will have long term work and progression within the area.
With projects currently in pre-construction stage you will be able to see the project right through to deliver.
You will be responsible to develop the project through Target cost and the construction phase.
What you'll be doing
As a Sub Agent, you will:
- Motivate the team and manage performance; monitor the competency of team members and undertake training/coaching as appropriate;
- Review Method Statements and Risk Assessments and make improvements as appropriate;
- Guide and coach subordinates in technical requirements and techniques of setting out;
- Liaise with designer to resolve technical issues;
- Produce a fully resourced stage programme in the accepted format/software.
Who we're looking for
- Have experience at producing detailed records and correspondence for commercial recovery;
- Have a strong knowledge and management of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks;
- Understand the Organisational Business Management Systems and processes;
- Track record of solution orientated approach to issue resolution;
- Understand the principles of Accident/Incident Investigation and have a good working knowledge of the process;
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card. SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.
If you would like more information on the Sub Agent position or any other vacancy please call Adam Wright on 01612411222 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are a diversity and equality recruiter.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension
Up to £300 per day
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Up to £360 per day