|Job Title:||Sub-Contract Buyer|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 17:09|
Sub contract Buyer - Loughton, Essex
My client a housing developer in Essex is looking for a sub contract buyer to lead the development of Sub-Contract works packages, working alongside the Contracts Manager and Operations Director in agreeing tender lists.
Sub contract Buyer Job Description
- Lead the development of Sub-Contract works packages.
- Work with the Contracts Manager and Operations Director in agreeing tender lists.
- Assist with the production of the project Sub-Contract procurement schedule.
- Where pre procurement has been identified within the procurement strategy assist with analysis of quotations, lead negotiations with prospective Sub-Contractors, attending post tender interviews where required, to develop robust, commercially competitive Sub-Contract package bids from key supply chain members, thereby offsetting risk and procuring guaranteed margins for incorporation within the bid.
- Tender enquiry management, analysis of returns and recommendations for best value procurement route (inc labour, plant and material configuration options)
- Placing of Sub-Contract orders and management of the subcontract execution process.
Sub contract Buyer Requirements:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in subcontracts management within a High-End Residential contractor/developer environment
- Must have commercial awareness and JCT contract knowledge
- Experience with managing large high-end residential contracts
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Impeccable Stakeholder Management
Sub contract Buyer Remuneration
Salary: Open to negotiation dependent upon experience
Location: Loughton, Essex
Senior Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Sub Contract Buyer position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.