|Job Title:||Submissions Coordinator|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 10:49|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Submissions Coordinator to work in Solihull.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 50 million.
Working within the construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Submissions Coordinator Requirements
* Strong bid/proposal writing experience and be able to work to deadlines
* Capability to develop winning strategy for opportunities
* Excellent attention to detail
* Flexible, dynamic approach to workload
* Excellent communication skills, especially written grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation
* Have the ability to structure responses to comprehensively highlight the strengths of the business
* IT Skills in Adobe InDesign/Windows/Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
* Ability to work both independently and under management direction.
* Must have Adobe InDesign
Submissions Coordinator Remuneration
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Submissions Coordinator Application Process
If you would like more information on the Assistant Document position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.