Supervisor and Deep Drainage gangs
|Job Title:||Supervisor and Deep Drainage gangs|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 11:32|
My client is a Water utility service provider. We work with utility sector clients in the water sector helping them renew and maintain their infrastructure and networks. We are committed to working closely with our clients and customers to deliver least-cost solutions that do not compromise safety, quality, service delivery and customer care.
Due to restructuring we are seeking a Supervisor and gangs with Strong drainage and deep excavation back ground for Thames Water contracts in Woking.
In this role your daily duties will include, general H&S for the teams & sites, ensuring that everyone is working safely and abiding to the health and safety standards, daily site visits c/w audits, managing productivity of the teams, closing permits and raising edigs,. To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Must have experience in running gangs on site
- Be self motivated and able to command others
- Strong drainage and deep excavation back ground
- Clean water experience is a must and you need to have experience in Service laying, general repairs, customer side knowledge an asset.
- NRSWA Supervisors
- Blue Card (EUSR)
- SMSTS or equivalent
- Driving Licence
Job Type: Full-time
- Working within the Water Industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- South London, Greater London (Required)
- Clean Driving (Required)
- English fluently (Required)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's