Supervisor (Drylining & Partitioning Experience)
|Job Title:||Supervisor (Drylining & Partitioning Experience)|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 15:34|
Position Supervisor (Dry-lining and Partitioning Experience)
Reports to Site Manager/Contracts Manager
Purpose Contribute to the achievement of the Company objective of ensuring that each contract is completed safely, in the programmed period to the highest possible standard of quality within the prime cost.
- Attendance of meetings including but not limited to site meetings, progress meetings, liaison meetings and health & safety meetings. Reporting back to the site and Site Manager/Contracts Manager as required.
- In the absence of the Site Manager carry out site induction to operatives to include the briefing of method statements, risk and COSHH Assessments.
- As required by the Site Manager, provide operatives with appropriate Tool Box Talks, in relation to the works being undertaken and as part of the regular weekly tool box session.
- Under guidance of Site Manager/Contracts Manager day to day overseeing of works that include but are not limited to -
- Material storage
- Must have Dry-lining and Partitioning Experience
- Material off loading and distribution
- Providing operatives with works including marked up drawings etc.
- Monitoring operatives and their work
- Monitoring operatives HSE
- Liaising with surveyor on rates and variations
- Inspecting quality of works
- Immediate Reporting of all accidents/incidents to Site Manager or direct to HSEQ Director.
- Liaising with Site Manager on training needs
- Be aware of the company policies, and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Encourage a safe working environment through own personal actions establishing an effective safety culture.
- Other activities as required by the Site Manager/Contract Manager and Company to assist with the efficiency of specific sites and the business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's