|Job Title:||Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 10:23|
A high successful tier one building contractor is in search of a Sustainability consultant
Sustainability Consultant Requirements
- Technically strong in all aspects of sustainability including good knowledge of corporate sustainability, current sustainability trends, applying the SDGs, sustainability reporting and strategy/planning
- BREEAM Assessor experience or sustainable construction management experience would be advantageous
- Good understanding of resource management and circular economy principles
- Experience with Natural Capital Accounting and ecosystem services is a plus
- Demonstrable track record in work winning
- Demonstrable and proven sustainability consultancy experience
- Broad sector experience
- Commercially minded
- IEMA membership
- Would suit someone with ambition and drive to aid in the development of a small team
Sustainability Consultant Renumeration:
Salary : £35,000 - £45,000
Package : Company car/ allowance, flexible benefits, 26 days annual leave entitlement, company pension and private medical insurance.
Location : Birmingham
Sustainability Consultant Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Sustainability Consultant position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.