|Job Title:||Technical Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 14:56|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking an Technical Administrator to work in Cambridge.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Commercial, Education, MOD, Health, Fire Stations and multi frameworks up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the buying team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Technical Administrator Responsibilities:
- Programme and attend meetings in accordance with Operating Model governance
- Draft minutes as required
- Support and stand-in as required for the Co-ordinator team
- Monitoring of the quality and consistency of Job Packs and feedback to client
- Digitising of Job Packs
- Monitoring of the quality and consistency of Job Completion Packs and feedback to client
- Digitising of Job Completion Packs
- Monitoring of Streetworks and Symology as required
- Collate performance reports in conjunction with the Performance Manager
- Collation Financial Reports as required
- Responsible for the accurate raising and tracking of purchase, plant, material
- Responsible for the collation of timesheet and tracksheet information for delivery stream
- Control of PPE - ordering and allocation
- Ensure timeous closeout of purchase orders and service requests on IMS
- Telephone cover for delivery team if they are out of office or away from desk
- Standby rota compilation
- Other duties required
Technical Administrator Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Have a customer focussed service/supportive approach
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- HNC Level or equivalent / above in Administration and Information Management, with relevant experience supporting delivery teams
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Working to tight deadlines and multitasking at a time
- Appreciation of Commercial and Financial management controls
- Experience working with Microsoft Packages
Technical Administrator Remuneration:
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 (open to discussion based on experience) plus package
Technical Administrator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Technical Administrator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's