Technical Administrator (House Build)
|Job Title:||Technical Administrator (House Build)|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27000 per annum + Package Available|
|Contact Name:||Holly O'Neill|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 09:15|
An exciting opportunity to help develop the technical department at one of the UK's fastest growing house builder's in Oxfordshire, as Technical Administrator has recently become available.
Technical Administrator Requirements
- Input and generate sales data for the sales management computer system, monitoring the timely production of such information.
- Issue inter-departmental information.
- Print, fold and produce drawings of varying types.
- Organise, apply and obtain site postal naming and numbering schemes.
- Organisation of public consultation events.
- Secretarial support to heads of department.
Technical Administrator Remuneration
Salary: Competitive Salary
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you have heard of, to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.