|Job Title:||Technical Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 14:54|
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus comprehensive benefits package
An ambitious Technical Coordinator is required to join a new region of a prestigious national developer that specialise in high rise residential construction.
Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be a key member of the team, responsible for overseeing external consultants and managing the the technical co-ordination and design information functions on projects within the region.
- A technical or engineering background within a residential developer or contractor.
- Good knowledge of planning, technical, architectural and engineering issues with a keen grasp of Building Regulations and Legislation issues and the Delivery of Code for sustainable home solutions.
- A track record of delivering private housing projects and managing a number of developments concurrently.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Career progression.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Plush, state of the art offices.
- Great name to have on your CV.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66346. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.