I am currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator, on behalf of an established Housing company based in Birmingham, who have proven themselves as a leading name in the market.
Salary: Up to £52,000 + Car Allowance and benefits package.
Skills and abilities required:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role or at the level of a Technical Coordinator.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Able to manage your own diary and hit project deadlines.
- Can work across the whole development cycle on projects.
- May be from an architectural or engineering background but exposure to both elements in a project cycle is preferred.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67633 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.