|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + Plus package|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 09:22|
Language:English Contract Type:PermanentSchedule Type:Full Time Job category:Design/Design ManagementJob region:LondonIs this a featured job?:No The Role
We develop luxury homes for sale as well as operating homes for the private rented sector. Not all property developers are the same as at be we see our developments as the foundations of whole new communities. After all it's people that make the place and that is also true of working at be.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to provide leadership and management of the design process and allocated resources.
- Ensure that outputs of all designers meet all technical and commercial requirements within each project.
- Manage the design process and promote integration of disciplines in accordance with management processes.
- Provide technical support to the bid process including input into the development of comprehensive set of contractor's proposals.
- Attend and contribute to client facing meetings during the tender/procurement process and articulate with clarity the design development process to our clients and the wider design teams.
- Manage the design interface issues between different components and ensure that everyone is clear on the interface.
- Liaise with design consultants and attend design meetings advising on commercial effects of design proposals.
- To deliver the design required to meet the start on sites dates in line with the management account.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
Proven experience of:
- Contracting experience
- Various forms of construction technology.
- Using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- An understanding of CAD.
- Management of multiple projects or projects of a complex nature or high value.
- Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
- Interpretation of project documentation and developing appropriate strategies.
- Ensuring project team(s) understanding of project deliverables.
- Good demonstrable standard of written and spoken English.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC / NVQ4 etc).
- Construction related degree.
Be embraces diversity in the workplace.
Our founding company have built a reputation over the last 160 years as a sustainable contractor which delivers quality buildings across a wide variety of different uses from schools, public buildings, offices and houses. Ensuring that the homes and communities we create are truly sustainable is an important part of our business and something we believe is the right thing to do.
Supported by a team of over 80+ multi-disciplined staff, we have the ambition, skills and experience to deliver on our mission to create great places to be. Perhaps more importantly, we also have an unwavering commitment to changing the face of property development.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Lewis Murphy at Project Resource or please apply through this advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42500 - £50000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£55000 - £62500 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health,