|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + car, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 15:50|
Surrey | Developer | Technical Manager
This is an opening for a Technical Manager to join a leading company. There is no better time to get your foot in the door with this expanding construction company, they have a strong order book for 2019/2020 and are currently benefiting from a period of sustained growth. This company have a wide portfolio of work which encompasses a variety of projects including education schemes to iconic mixed-use developments.
I am looking for a Technical Manager with experience working on education projects. As Technical Manager you will be responsible for delivering technical and design matters within the respective programme and within budget, ensuring the highest quality of design standards and technical support for the business.
Initially, they are looking for a Technical Manager to work on an upcoming education project based in Surrey with a build value exceeding £30m.
Requirements for this Technical Manager experience:
- Must have experience working for a main contractor or developer
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must have a technical, design or engineering background
- Preferably a degree or HNC
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and UK building regulations
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Experience working on education project
- Good organisational skills
Remuneration for this Technical Manager position:
- £70,000 - £80,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Healthcare benefits.
- Competitive bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
How to apply for this Technical Manager position:
If you are interested in this Technical Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's