Technical Manager - Housebuilder
My client is a privately-owned Housebuilder who have been operating for 35 years and driven purely by quality of quantity. They provide a variety of new build properties from 1-bedroom apartments up to large family homes including 3,4 and 5 bedrooms.
Our client has built a reputation for an exacting standard, producing a top-quality product and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
The Housebuilder is an NHBC partner and build all their properties whilst complying against strict NHBC standards/guidelines.
The business is now looking to the strengthen their operation with the introduction of a Technical Manager, to work closely with the Architectural Technician and Engineering Teams.
- Work closely with Pre-Construction team to maintain a knowledge and understanding of upcoming sites prior to handover. Advise Estimating team of constraints and proposed design solutions of all land / tender opportunities
- Control the design development in line with the specification and construction programme.
- Manage information flow between all parties and ensure information is to an acceptable quality and delivered to predetermined timescales.
- Attend design team and site meetings regularly to forecast progress on site.
- Ensure that value engineering opportunities are maximised on all schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with appointed architects, consultants and other specialists.
- Appraising all documentation prior to the submission of planning applications
- Provide technical support to the land/development team to assist during feasibility studies.
- Chair on site monthly Project Meetings to resolve technical issues\requirements promptly.
- Assist in gathering information and As-Built records during the course of a project in order that the Health and Safety File and purchaser information packs are ready on completion.
My client is open to career background and would consider individuals from either a Housebuilding, Main Contracting or Consultancy background. They would even consider talking with candidates from a specialist Groundworker background, who can fulfil most if not all of the responsibilities.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67443 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Technical Manager - Housing
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, £60000 - £61000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Healthcare, Bonus
Technical Manager - Housebuilder My client is a privately-owned Hou...
Shropshire, England, £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
DESIGN MANAGER - WEST MIDLANDS Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum ...
Senior Design Manager
Brighton, East Sussex, £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Senior Design Manager Main Contractor | Brighton | Circa £75,000 pl...
Senior Design Manager
Fulham, London, £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Senior Design Manager Main Contractor | West London | Circa £75,000...