|Location:||Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 16:00|
A specialist construction design and engineering business is in search of a technician.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understand and operate health, safety and welfare systems in the workplace including identification of hazards, assess risks, comply with statutory requirements and encourage a good culture of H, S, E & Q
- Understand the need for and be able to plan and prepare accurate, resourced and achievable work schedules
- Use IT systems to obtain, understand, evaluate and use project information
- Develop working relationships with team members and other stakeholders as required
- Demonstrate continuing commitment to personal and professional development
- Understand, integrate and evaluate client specifications and requirements
- Contribute to planning and setting up work as required
- Assist in the control of work space to ensure work is conducted safely, effectively and to the correct quality standards
- HNC in construction related subject
£20,000 - £25,000 annual salary
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Technician application process:
If you would like more information on the Technician position or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current cv through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.