Temporary Works Engineer
|Job Title:||Temporary Works Engineer|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2017 18:25|
Temporary Works Engineer
Various sites accross North London
Salary between: £55,000 to £80,000
- Manage temporary works activities and procedures across the sites ensuring adequate control systems are in place.
- Act as temporary works coordinator for specified sites.
- Be first point of contact between temporary works designers and the site team.
- Head weekly site meetings with the engineering subcontractors and construction teams to plan and track temporary works and constructions activities.
- Supervise all temporary works activities on site and ensure the correct control measures are in place including use of permit to work systems.
- Ensure design briefs are prepared in accordance with site requirements.
- Maintain all records relating to temporary works including temporary works register, management plan, drawings, calculations and other relevant documents.
- Review temporary works designs ensuring that the designs are correct and in accordance with actual site conditions.
- Provide technical engineering support to project teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Assist in the tendering process for engineering subcontractors including ground, frame and demolition works.
- Review technical submittals from the engineering consultants and assess efficiency and suitability of construction solutions presented.
- Constructability reviews including assessment and use of methodologies such as twinwall systems, precast construction, jump/slip form construction.
- Degree in Engineering (Beng).
- Understanding of the build process.
- Strong understanding/ experience in Temporary Works.
- Ability to manager subcontractors.
- Preferable residential developer experience.
If you are a dynamic, loyal and determined individual with relavent experience please do not hesitate to get in contact.
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy LR1265 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£250 - £280 per day
Crawley, West Sussex
£30000 - £40000 per annum + package
£28000 - £38000 per annum + package
£28000 - £38000 per annum + car, fuel card, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car or allowance + benefits