|Job Title:||Tender Planner|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 18:58|
£450 - £500
We have an exciting opportunity for a freelance Tender Planner to lead a major construction project in Surrey. You will be working within an established construction company to take this development through to completion. You will be offered a 12 month contract with a 1 month notice period for your security.
Desirable experience for the Tender Planner:
- You must have experience as the lead Planner on a major construction project.
- Experience working on high-rise residential developments is crucial
- RC frames experience is a must
- Ideally you will have experience working on large mixed-use developments
- Project experience on builds worth £100m is preferred.
- Main contractor or developer background is essential.
This role will require you to get involved in tender stages so it is crucial you have a strong background in tending
The Project for the Tender Planner:
The project is a large mixed-use developments comprising of high-rise residential blocks, retail units and hotel facilities. The scheme is due to run for several years.
What's on offer for the right Tender Planner?
- 12 month contract
- £450 - £500 per day
- 1 month notice period
- The option to go permanent in the future if you wish
- The chance to work on a prestigious project which will really strengthen your CV.
To all Tender Planners that are interested in the role and have the relevant skillset please do apply ASAP as we are looking to arrange interviews this week and next week with a view to getting the successful Tender Planner on board as quickly as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
Senior Tender Planner
Up to £65000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day