|Job Title:||Tender Planner|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 16:07|
Our client is seeking a Permanent Tender Planner to work from the Hertfordshire area on various projects in Civil Engineering
- Experience working as a Planner previously
- Worked in the Civil Engineering industry
- Experience working on projects such as Aiports, 278 works, Highways, Bridges, viaducts and other large infrastructure projects
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject and other planning software such as P6
- IT Literate and understand other software such as TILOS, Sketch up
- Have Tendering experience previously
- Site Engineering or Site Management background is desirable
A major contractor with a large presence in the Civil Engineering, Building and Rail sectors based from Hertfordshire, they are known for being a good company to work for and valuing their staff.
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Car or Car allowance, competitive pension scheme, 24 days holiday, Health care, phone and laptop
If this is something that you would be interested in then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1383 to discuss your situation in more detail and run through the job.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£55000 - £70000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
£35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
Up to £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package