Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Trainee Quantity Surveyor | Sub-contractor
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with educational background in quantity surveying or a years' experience to move into a full-time role within a growing sub-contractor. Not only will you benefit from hands on, tailored training but you will also be working for an established company that strongly believe in career development and can offer unrivalled progression that is otherwise unachievable in the current market.
This company are brickwork, stonework and scaffolding experts who work alongside tier one contractors and leading developers within the construction industry. As Trainee Quantity Surveyor, you will be based out of my client's office in the outskirts of South West London, working alongside an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on private residential, commercial and education projects.
What makes this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position stand out?
- This role is suitable for candidates who have recently graduated or have a few years' experience working as a QS
- Great balance between office and site work
- Gain valuable hands on exposure working on a wide spread of projects
- This company are well established and will provide all the support necessary to quickly progress your career as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Receive quality mentoring by an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Key requirements for this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position
- Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Experience working as an Assistant / Trainee QS (either though university placements or post grad experience)
- Capable of working to strict targets and timescales
- Good IT literacy
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Any experience overseeing brickwork packages, either working for a sub-contractor, developer or main contractor
What is on offer for this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position:
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Health insurance
- Various other flexible benefits
- Fast track career development
How to apply for this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position?
If you are interested in this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Trainee Quantity Surveyor | Sun-contractor
Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Birmingham, West Midlands, £15000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
Trainee Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housi...
Graduate / Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Didcot, Oxfordshire, £22000 - £30000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Graduate / Trainee Quantity Surveyor Consultancy | Quantity Surveyo...
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, £35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance
Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor: Location: Wakefield Sa...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance
Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor: Location: Nottinghamsh...