Trainee Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Trainee Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 20:24|
Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Trainee Quantity Surveyor | Sub-contractor
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with educational background in quantity surveying or a years' experience to move into a full-time role within a growing sub-contractor. Not only will you benefit from hands on, tailored training but you will also be working for an established company that strongly believe in career development and can offer unrivalled progression that is otherwise unachievable in the current market.
This company are brickwork, stonework and scaffolding experts who work alongside tier one contractors and leading developers within the construction industry. As Trainee Quantity Surveyor, you will be based out of my client's office in the outskirts of South West London, working alongside an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on private residential, commercial and education projects.
What makes this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position stand out?
- This role is suitable for candidates who have recently graduated or have a few years' experience working as a QS
- Great balance between office and site work
- Gain valuable hands on exposure working on a wide spread of projects
- This company are well established and will provide all the support necessary to quickly progress your career as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Receive quality mentoring by an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Key requirements for this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position
- Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Experience working as an Assistant / Trainee QS (either though university placements or post grad experience)
- Capable of working to strict targets and timescales
- Good IT literacy
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Any experience overseeing brickwork packages, either working for a sub-contractor, developer or main contractor
What is on offer for this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position:
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Health insurance
- Various other flexible benefits
- Fast track career development
How to apply for this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position?
If you are interested in this Trainee Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Trainee Quantity Surveyor | Sun-contractor
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights