|Job Title:||Transaction manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 14:09|
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £50,000 - £75,000 plus generous benefits package
My client a rapidly growing consultancy is looking for an experienced Transaction manager. The successful candidate will be working on their international projects with blue chip clients. The vacancy has become available due to the rapid expansion of the company.
The consultancy specialise in fit outs, new builds and relocations of corporate real estate and office space on projects throughout the UK, Europe, North Africa and the middle east.
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of English language and grammar, written and verbal communication
- Be able to communicate complex information simply and plainly
- Must be able to travel with appreciation of different cultures and ability to adapt
- Capable of working competently with diverse groups of people, data and processes accommodating an ever-changing environment
- Confidently interfaces with all levels of staff internally and externally
- Highly organized, attentive, and solution-oriented
- Personally accountable
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize and work well in a small team environment
- Strong people management skills and with a particular emphasis in getting continual high performance from tactical delivery teams
- Ability to balance workload and prioritise activity.
- Self-motivated individual who can drive high performance.
- Language Skills - fluent French/Arabic/ Portuguese speakers preferred
- Work experience in subject geography a plus
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage client's real estate requirements in Emerging Markets including:
- lease acquisition
- lease renewals & regears
- lease disposals
- freehold purchases
- freehold sales
- freehold sale & leasebacks
- Accountable for delivery of transactions across client portfolios.
- Accountable for managing, delivering and driving best commercial outcome for clients
- Negotiate several international transactions simultaneously
- Direct global real estate dealings on behalf of the client
- Client interface responsibilities
- Accountable for delivery of appropriate reporting to clients
- Lead conference calls, drive processes and strategic initiatives
- Ability to handle all day to day administration as related to client's work and reporting
- Update client on status of all work in progress
- Work with internal and client's software and databases
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Clients and internal managers
- Continually strive for innovation and best practice
- Continually strive to seek opportunities to drive additional value to the clients and Source8
- Accountable for internal on-going tracking of all managed activity
Why is this a great job for you?
- Competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Exciting international projects with prestigious international brands
- Great salary with discretionary bonus, which has a 3 year track record of being paid annually.