|Job Title:||Works Manager|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 16:40|
Position: Works Manager
Location: City of London
Rate: £350 - £400 per day
Contract Length: 10 Months
The opportunity presents itself for a Works Manager to be part of a major project helping to improve the infrastructure in London.
You will be contributing to the Rail sector with a major project in the area, looking to improve the area infrastructure which includes multiple different schemes.
This is a chance to join a leading contractor on their successful tenders of high profile projects. This is a Rail based project which will require relevant experience in this field if possible but with a good M&E understanding.
The Works Manager should be able to complete the following responsibilities;
- Work with the Construction Manager to deliver the Section of Works.
- Deliver Daily briefings to site teams regarding expected site interfaces / Issues of the day.
- Deliver Health and Safety, Toolbox Talks and Safety Alert briefings as required.
- Conduct recorded weekly Safety Tours of Section of Works responsible for.
- Manage and execute the works in line with the Programme.
- Review daily outputs achieved against programme.
- Review the programme on a daily basis with a view on opportunity.
- Plan and assist the Senior Works Manager in determining the best avenue of works, advising on strengths and concerns regarding Subcontractors.
- Ensure a quality product is delivered - right first time.
- Record resources used on a daily basis both direct and Subcontract.
- Be fully conversant with Subcontractors contract conditions and attendances.
- Monitor and check competency of the workforce.
The following is a necessity of past experience;
- Past experience of multi-disciplinary rail Projects.
- Successful experience of Project supervision.
- Linear site logistics and planning experience.
- Understanding of engineering principles (including Temporary Works).
- Extensive knowledge of Construction techniques and best practices.
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.
- Market Leading Contractor
- Leading Projects, CV enhancement
- Exceptional Remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Works Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 - £425 per day
Senior Project Manager
£65000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Senior Project Manager
£330 - £450 per day
Substation Project Manager
£550 - £650 per day + Accommodation & Biz Expenses
Assistant Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22500 - £25000.00 per annum + Company Car