|Job Title:||Works Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £330 per day|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 10:32|
A highly successful Infrastructure and Civil Engineering contractor is currently seeking a Works Manager to join their business. This contractor has 4-5 years' worth of work secured and are a cash rich business.
The works are HS2 and work is based from South Birmingham, down to Oxford/ Bicester / Buckinghamshire
Works Manager requirements
- Civils experience essential, preferably major structures (bridges) and earthworks.
- NEC contract experience required
- Temporary works experience, perhaps having undertook Temp Work Coordinator (TWC) or Temp Works Supervisor (TWS) role
- Strong quality management, incl production and implementation of ITPs
- Strong health, safety and environmental management
Works Manager remuneration
Temp to Permanent ideally: To discuss depending on experience
Location: South Birmingham / Oxford / Bicester / Buckinghamshire
Works Manager Application Process
If you would like more information on the Works Manager position please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.